Today’s December 21st 2020 Beautiful Hadith is about the pillars of Islam
Narrated Ibn ‘Umar (RA): Allah’s Messenger (SAW) said: Islam is based on (the following) five (principles):
1. To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is Allah’s Messenger (SAW)
2. To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly
3. To pay Zakat (i.e. obligatory charity)
4. To perform Hajj. (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mecca)
5. To observe fast during the month of Ramadan.
(Sahih al-Bukhari 8, Book 2, Hadith 1)